Aggressive Central Illinois Lawyer Provides Skilled Criminal Defense Representation
Responsive Peoria attorney protects clients’ rights and freedom
At Christopher J. Frericks, Attorney at Law, located in Peoria, I provide tireless advocacy and aggressive defense to clients throughout Central Illinois who are facing criminal charges. Since 2011, my law firm has been fighting for the rights of people accused of DUI, drug crimes, sex crimes, domestic violence, theft crimes and more. I am familiar with the courts throughout the region and have the necessary knowledge and skill to make a difference in the resolution of your legal problem. With over 14 years of experience, I am focused on the success of my clients and will make maintaining your freedom my top priority.
Zealous criminal defense representation in state and federal courts
My criminal defense practice is entirely dedicated to protecting the rights and freedom of clients charged with a full range of federal and state charges, including:
- Violent crimes — I provide criminal defense representation if you have been charged with a violent crime such as domestic violence, assault and battery or homicide.
- Drug crimes — Charges for drug crimes in Illinois can range from misdemeanors to serious felonies. I aggressively defend those charged with drug-related crimes like possession and distribution.
- Federal crimes — I have extensive experience defending clients accused of federal crimes, including gun and weapons charges and white collar crimes. If you are being investigated for or have been charged with a federal crime, I will immediately work to build a strong case for your defense.
- DUI and traffic violations — Whether you were charged with driving under the influence (DUI) or a traffic violation such as speeding, I will aggressively defend you.
- Juvenile crimes — Juvenile charges are serious and can impact a minor’s future. I provide effective juvenile defense to safeguard your child’s rights.
- Expungements — If you have been arrested or convicted of a crime and wish to clear your record through the expungement process, I can advise you about eligibility and assist with your application.
Regardless of the charges you currently face, I will provide the attentive and aggressive representation you need and deserve throughout the entire process.
Speak with a knowledgeable Peoria criminal defense attorney
Christopher J. Frericks, Attorney at Law works tirelessly to pursue the best outcome possible for clients in Central Illinois accused of crimes. Call 309-868-9303 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.